Today’s podcast is the third in our Six-Pillar Series, and offers a detailed look into training from both ends of the spectrum: physique optimization AND longevity. After reviewing the past year’s most impactful interviews, I picked a handful that offer incredible training insight and easily implementable frameworks, to help you perform at your peak and sustain it for life.
You’ll hear from:
- Dr. Brad Schoenfeld, on key drivers of hypertrophy, as well as the full scoop on muscular soreness. Click here to listen to the full interview with Dr. Brad Schoenfeld.
- Dr. Pat Davidson, on structural and functional approaches that connect the brain and the body, so you can train SMART. Click here to listen to the full interview with Dr. Pat Davidson.
- Dr. Jordan Shallow, for a close look into an individualized, systems-approach to muscle building. Click here to listen to the full interview with Dr. Jordan Shallow.
- Don Saladino, on building intentionality into your programs as a coach, and as an athlete – no matter what age you are. Click here to listen to the full interview with Don Saladino.
- And I share three non-negotiable steps to build and sustain muscle – with muscle mass being a key predictor of longevity. Click here to listen to my full solocast on the Fastest Way to Build and Sustain Muscle Growth.
- A High-Impact Technique to Stimulate Hypertrophy at any age
- The Important Connection Between Your Muscular System and Nervous System
- The KEY Training Levers to Build and Sustain Muscle Growth
- The Customizable Framework to Support Muscle Building and Longevity
- The MOST Important Step to Setting & Achieving Your Fitness Goals this year
Don’t forget your copy of the episode guide with key takeaways. I highly recommend you take what you can, and apply it to your programming today!
Support our sponsors:
- As a valued listener of the Muscle Intelligence Podcast, head to muscleintelligence.com/resources and get hooked up with ALL of our deals on my favorite products.