Ready to optimize your training for YOU, so that you can perform with maximal output and your highest skill? Join Ben and Dr. Jordan Shallow as they share a massive amount of fitness expertise and experiences about what works and what doesn’t, and for whom. This episode goes in-depth on everything from nervous system adaptation within exercise, to case study approaches to stability, to a friendly debate on utilizing high repetitions in training.
Dr. Jordan Shallow D.C. is a doctor of chiropractic, strength & conditioning coach, and powerlifter; the founder of Pre-Script coaching certifications and the RX’d Radio show. Dr. Shallow works with individuals, teams, companies, and coaches globally.
Fitness fanatics and beginners alike will gain value from this episode! Learn from two of the best:
- What it looks like to make bodybuilding simple.
- When to emphasize muscular function versus muscular action.
- How the nervous system works in bodybuilding.
- Where stability gets lost in training.
- Why it’s important to take an individualized approach to bodybuilding.
Connect with Dr. Jordan Shallow:
- The Muscle Doc (RX’d Radio) on YouTube
- Pre-Script coaching certification courses
- Instagram: @the_muscle_doc
Thank you to our sponsor Real Mushrooms for supporting our podcast and for bringing you the best quality organic mushroom extracts on the market. Real Mushrooms emphasizes the REAL, because many so-called “mushroom” products on the market don’t contain 100% mushrooms. To learn more, please visit Real Mushrooms. Code BEN at checkout gets you 30% off your first purchase, and code MUSCLE 20% off for returning customers at https://realmushrooms.com/ben.