I’ve recapped some of our top episodes from 2023 on high performance and longevity…
You’ll hear from Dr. Rob Kominiarek on the BIG levers for nutrition, training, and hormone optimization to support your vitality as you age; Adam Bornstein on what it takes to be TRULY successful in any space…
And high performance coach and mindset expert Dr. Alex Auerbach will teach you how to spot the top performers, what you can glean from them, AND how to cultivate these qualities within yourself.
Plus, I’ve included a clip from Joel Greene about the REAL science behind intermittent fasting, and the most efficacious way to do it.
Last but not least, you’ll learn the nine TOP interventions for men dealing with low testosterone. This is a list that I’ve cultivated based on years of clientele experience and research into clinical trials, as well as the insight I’ve gained from the world’s foremost experts on male hormonal health.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How to Set Yourself Apart when Building a Brand
- The Framework to Eat in Tune with Nature’s Rhythms
- A Formula for Detoxification & How to Correctly Use Ozempic
- The Concept of Self Regulation and How to Cultivate it
- Nine Critical Interventions for Low Testosterone
– About Muscle Intelligence –
We are raising the standard of men in their prime by helping aspirational men optimize their health so they can live longer, lead from the front and perform at their best everyday.
Learn more: muscleintelligence.com/mipapply
Support our Sponsors:
Get a 20% discount on all Organifi products at organifi.com/muscle
Full episodes with Featured Guests:
- Testosterone Therapy for Men: Natural and Therapeutic Routes with Dr. Rob Kominiarek
- Habits that Will Make you Successful in Fitness and Business with Adam Bornstein
- Decoding the Gut Microbiome for Weight Loss and Longevity with Joel Greene
- Performance Mindset and Development for High-Achieving Leaders with Dr. Alex Auerbach
- Nine Critical Testosterone Interventions with Ben Pakulski
Join the Mission: