Your environment has a huge impact on not only how you learn, your mindset, and your motivation to move toward challenge… But also on the health of your brain itself – and your capacity to heal both your physiology, and your psychology.
Today’s compilation of interviews (and one solocast) is an exploration into the incredible role that your environment plays in your health and happiness. You’ll hear from top experts Dr. Drew Pierson on curating peak performance, Dr. Ana Mihalcea on physical and spiritual healing, and Ido Portal on movement practice as the gateway to deeper consciousness…
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How to Embrace Challenges to Foster Confidence.
- Why Physical Exertion and Mindfulness Build Resilience.
- The Role of BioPhysics and Energy in Healing.
- How to Address “Blue Brain” Symptoms, and a Framework for Peak Mental Performance.
– About Muscle Intelligence –
We are raising the standard of men in their prime by helping aspirational men optimize their health so they can live longer, lead from the front and perform at their best everyday.
Learn more: muscleintelligence.com/mipapply
Support our Sponsors:
- Get a 20% discount on all Organifi products at organifi.com/muscle
- Get a 10% discount on all BiOptimizers products at bioptimizers.com/muscle – use code MUSCLE10
Full episodes with Featured Guests:
- Movement Mastery and Expanded Consciousness with Ido Portal
- DNA, Detoxification, and Light Medicine with Dr. Ana Mihalcea
- Master Cognitive Agility and Performance with Dr. Drew Pierson
- The Core Four Resilience Model with Ben Pakulski
Join the Mission: