The last two months of the Muscle Intelligence Podcast incorporated a few of my favorite subjects:
• Muscle Building: From intentionality to load progression.
• Nutrition: Tips for longevity AND metabolic health.
• Effective behavior change patterns to help you implement a plan.
I’ve picked a handful of listener favorite episodes to highlight in our March-April recap. This episode features incredibly valuable pieces from interviews with some of the world’s brightest and most innovative thinkers in the health and fitness spaces. In addition, I’ve added a clip from one of my solocasts to help you connect with the Muscle Intelligence philosophy.
Listen to the full episodes:
- The Fastest Way to Build and Sustain Muscle Growth
- To Build Muscle, Start with Posture: Part 2 with Annette Verpillot
- The Training Mistake You’re Probably Making with Tom Purvis
- The One Thing Limiting Your Performance with Dr. Andy Galpin
- Using Real-Time Data to Improve Metabolic Health with Kara Collier
- Aging Backwards with Mark Sisson
- The Path to Mastery with Dr. Trevor Kashey
Ned’s CBD is of the utmost highest quality. These products are science-backed, nature-based solutions that offer an alternative to prescription and over-the-counter drugs. Ned’s full spectrum hemp oil nourishes the body’s endocannabinoid system to offer functional support for stress, sleep, inflammation and balance.
Organifi offers juice and adaptogenic blend powders, as well as supplements to support immunity, digestion, and detoxification. Everything is certified glyphosate residue free, 100% organic, and free of all major food allergens.
Kapex boosts AMPK (an enzyme that promotes energy production) in muscles by 52% and fat cells by 300%. It also ups ATP in your liver by 22%, which makes the liver better at ketogenesis and detoxification. Kapex also works well to reduce “keto flu,” activates anti-aging pathways, and can help with fat loss in tandem with diet and nutrition.