Today’s podcast is the second in our Six-Pillar Series – a deep dive into Nutrition. After reviewing the past year’s most impactful podcasts and webinars, I picked a handful that offer incredible nutritional insight and actionable tips to help you fuel your performance.
You’ll hear from:
• Mark Sisson, on the “fourth macronutrient” and the real scoop on grains, inflammation, and the gut microbiome. Listen to the full interview with Mark here.
• Dr. Ted Naiman, on his brilliant “Protein:Energy” theory of eating, and the 8 big levers that improve satiation, & decrease caloric consumption. Listen to the full interview with Dr. Naiman here.
• Robb Wolf, for a deep dive into whether vegetarian/vegan diets are actually healthier than eating meat, and for some surprising insights on the not-so-downside of conventional beef. Listen to the full interview with Robb here.
• Christian Thibaudeau, on utilizing low carb diets to increase dopamine, motivation, and energy. Listen to the full interview with Christian here.
• And I share the reasons why being lean, healthy, and muscular are about SO much more than what you look like. Listen to my full Fat Loss Webinar here.
- The ONE Macronutrient that Prevents Over-Eating (& How to Use It).
- 8 Scientifically-Backed Techniques to Eat Less, but Have More Energy.
- The #1 Inflammatory Food to Subtract From Your Diet.
- How a Keto Diet Works at the Level of Your Nervous System.
- The GREATEST Levers for a Healthy Gut Microbiome, and a Focused Mind.
Don’t forget your copy of the episode guide with key takeaways. I highly recommend this guide to accompany you in your kitchen, or to the grocery store – particularly if you aim to eat for high performance, and optimal body composition.
Support our sponsors:
- I use BiOptimizers Magnesium Breakthrough to support my recovery, energy levels, and sleep. It’s almost ALWAYS in my daily supplement regime (and I notice the difference when it’s not). Get MagBreakthrough, the BEST magnesium supplement on the market, at https://magbreakthrough.com/muscleintelligence and save 10% with code MUSCLE10
- Organifi makes some amazing juiced vegetable, fruit, and adaptogenic blends. I use Green and Red juice daily, and enjoy their Gold blend as often as I can. Gold now comes in a pumpkin spice flavor too! Head to https://organifi.com/muscle and use code MUSCLE for 20% off.
- Get 25% off of pure, organic mushroom powders from Real Mushrooms. Adaptogenic, medicinal mushrooms can help support cognition, recovery, immunity, and energy levels. Head to https://realmushrooms.com/ben to get hooked up!