What do ALL successful weight loss stories have in common? What is a driving factor behind balancing your blood sugar? The answer might be simpler than you think…
Today’s guest, Dr. Ted Naiman, has spent almost 20 years as a primary care provider with a unique focus: diet and nutrition. Once a vegetarian who eventually transitioned to the Atkins diet, and later the paleo diet, Dr. Naiman is the founder of the P.E. (Protein : Energy) Diet.
Ben and Dr. Naiman dissect everything from keto weight loss stalling to the anabolic resistance that comes with age… PLUS the one commonality of every single diet designed for fat loss, metabolic health, and bodybuilding.
- The key to achieving your weight loss and/or performance goals.
- The ONE factor that matters most in every diet.
- The insulinogenic impact of protein.
- Simple changes that can improve your health immediately.
- Best practices for digesting and absorbing high-quality sources of protein.
Learn more about Dr. Ted Naiman: