Nutrition for blood glucose management, endothelial function, and healthy cholesterol levels is more important than ever before. Research in the field of nutrition psychiatry also now reveals the link between our mental and metabolic health. Plus, nutrition remains one of your biggest levers for building and maintaining muscle – and it’s now widely acknowledged that muscle mass has a huge impact on longevity.
Today, you’ll hear from Dr. Casey Means on the most effective ways to manage blood glucose, Eoin Lacey on the top nutrition tools for cardiovascular health, Dr. Chris Palmer on the metabolism-mental health connection, and myself on my time-tested muscle-building nutrition framework.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How to Track your Way to Better Metabolic Health
- The TOP Nutrition Tools for Gut Health and Cardiac Function
- Why Metabolism is a MAJOR Factor in Mental Wellness
- How to Eat to Build Maximum Muscle
Plus, pick up the free implementation guide at muscleintelligence.com/learn.
– About Muscle Intelligence –
We are raising the standard of men in their prime by helping aspirational men optimize their health so they can live longer, lead from the front and perform at their best everyday.
Learn more: muscleintelligence.com/mipapply
Support our Sponsors:
Get a 20% discount on all Organifi products at organifi.com/muscle
Full episodes with Featured Guests:
- How to Regulate Blood Sugar for Body Composition and Longevity with Dr. Casey Means
- Performance Nutrition for High Achievers with Eoin Lacey
- The Metabolic Link to Brain Optimization with Dr. Chris Palmer
- Simplifying Nutrition for Muscle Building and Longevity
Join the Mission: