Sal Di Stefano is a personal trainer and co-founder of Mind Pump Media and co-host of Mind Pump, a podcast that is dedicated to providing truthful fitness and health information. He is also the designer of the Muscular Adaptation Programming System (MAPS).
In this episode, Sal and I take a deep dive into why resistance training is often overlooked, especially for women, and why it is the key to countering chronic health issues caused by modern living. We explore the benefits of resistance training for fat loss, diabetes prevention, hormone balance, and so much more.
My team has also outlined the key action items and ideas from this episode in the implementation guide.
- Why Resistance Training is MORE Effective than Cardio for Heart Health
- How to Better Prime your Muscles to get the MOST Out of Your Training
- Why Stretching is Useless for Mobility and What to do Instead
- How to Train for Body Composition AND Longevity
- How Fitness is Connected to Personal Growth
Please support our sponsors:
- Get 20% off Organifi’s entire product line at organifi.com/muscle OR use code MUSCLE at checkout
P.S. If you’re a man over 35 looking for a simple, effective and personalized plan to help you look, feel and perform better than you did in your 20s, click here to learn more about our upcoming programs.