Welcome back to the Muscle Intelligence Podcast! This is another Q&A session hosted by Ashleigh and this week we chat about a whole array of topics vital to get you living your best life! The conversation starts off with a bit of a meditation on the idea of intentionality and how concentration in one area can bleed over into all activities. Ben offers some simple practices to start your day on the right foot, enhancing the ability to focus before we think about extending periods of one exercise to really zero in on an area and your mind’s concentration limits.
We also discuss using your ego wisely, Ashleigh’s latest exercise regimen and some things Ben is excited to try soon. After that, the conversation turns to organ meats and cannabis! There are strong arguments to be made for the benefits of both of these and Ben and Ashleigh think about the ways in which they can be most useful. For all this and more, make sure to listen in!
- Balancing priorities with intentionality in all activities. [3:01]
- Using breathing, walking, and meditation as a primer for focus during your day. [5:28]
- Single exercises for an extended period of time as a means to build focus. [11:04]
- Riding your ego to your own benefit and using its power to get further. [15:34]
- Ashleigh’s recent training routine and where she is finding enjoyment. [18:51]
- Different exercises that Ben is looking to transition into. [25:34]
- Why eating organ meats is one of the easiest ways to get nutrition. [37:16]
- Different ways to get the nutrient-dense benefits of organ meats. [44:03]
- Medicinal cannabis and Ben’s company that just went public! [51:20]
- And much more!
Related Links/Products Mentioned