Full Interview with Dr. Dominic D’Agostino
High Impact Summary: Dr. Dominic D’Agostino | The Ketogenic Protocol for Longevity & Cellular Health
I’m constantly asked about nutrition, more specifically about the ketogenic diet, as a potential solution for fat loss, muscle growth and a host of various illness and ailments. That’s why this interview is so timely.
Dr. Dominic D’Agostino joins me on the podcast today. We cover all things keto, from longevity protocols to integrative cancer treatment, and a number of interventions for high-performing humans who are consistently looking to optimize their health.
As an Associate Professor with tenure at the University of South Florida, Dr. D’Agostino teaches with a focus on such topics as neuropharmacology, medical biochemistry, physiology, and neuroscience. He is also a Research Scientist at the Institute for Human and Machine Cognition (IHMC) to assist with their efforts toward optimizing the safety, health and resilience of the warfighter and astronaut.
Dr. D’Agostino’s laboratory develops and tests metabolic-based strategies for targeting CNS oxygen toxicity (seizures), epilepsy, neurodegenerative diseases, and cancer. The main focus of his lab over the last 10 years has been understanding the anticonvulsant and neuroprotective mechanism of the ketogenic diet and ketone metabolite supplementation.
- The GREATEST formula to build mitochondrial resiliency, and combat oxidative stress.
- The #1 solution for improved energy and longevity.
- The BEST adjustable ketogenic meal plan, including the KEY vitamins & minerals for a low-carb diet.
- The BIG difference between ketone salts and ketone ester supplements (hint: it’s all about insulin).
- How a modified ketogenic diet can work in tandem with cancer treatment.
Plus… we compiled the key points from this episode into a FREE guide for you – head to muscleintelligence.com/learn to grab yours!
Links & Resources from Dr. D’Agostino:
Support our sponsors: