If you’re over 35, you’ve probably noticed that things inside and outside the gym don’t always look and feel the same as they did in your 20s. That doesn’t make it bad or wrong, it just means we need to be more intentional about the way we train to compensate for difference.
On today’s episode, I’m excited to feature a well-known fitness expert and someone I’m honored to call a friend. After operating brick & mortar gyms for 15 years, today’s guest, Don Saladino, expanded to a global online fitness brand in 2020. He has developed a reputation for training some of the biggest names in Hollywood for the big screen. Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Jake Gyllenhaal, & Hugh Jackman, are among his roster of clients.
Don and I cover everything from the perils and triumphs of social media, to the parallels between business and fitness, in this honest, no-holds-barred conversation. (Get the full episode summary here!)
- How to utilize an ULTRA-effective individualized approach, while adhering to a plan.
- What SPECIFIC items to change within your training, as you age.
- The EXACT Tools to make training sustainable AND enjoyable… for life.
- How to extract and transfer successful business principles into exceptional fitness skills.
PLUS – if you don’t have time to take notes, but don’t want to forget the most important tools mentioned in the conversation, we’ve got you covered. Click here to get instant access to the High-Impact Episode Guide.
More from Don Saladino:
Support our sponsors:
- BiOptimizers – get a free bottle of my favorite digestive enzymes, MassZymes, at masszymes.com/MUSCLEFREE (plus… use code MUSCLE10 for 10% off everything sitewide)
- BiOptimizers AUGUST Deal (starts August 1st) – buy MagBreakthrough and get free HCl, P3OM, AND MassZymes at magbreakthrough.com/muscleintelligence
- Organifi – head to organifi.com/muscle and use code MUSCLE for 20% off of the highest quality organic juice powders