While the holiday season is traditionally seen as a time when many forego their priorities of health and fitness for social events and vacations, the high-achievers within the Muscle Intelligence Community know that this might be the MOST important time of the year to stay on top of their health… The times when it’s most challenging to stick to the plan, often prove to be the most transformational as well.
Plus, here’s what most people forget: you can prioritize your health, wellness, and physical optimization AND still enjoy the social gatherings and vacations. The two aspects of life are not mutually exclusive – you just need a plan that works for you.
As I enter into the 4th week of my personal month-long total human optimization protocol, I want to offer you an eight-step process that is both unequivocally effective AND easy to implement into your life. Today’s episode gives you a process that you can easily customize to fit your needs and lifestyle. Plus, pick up the episode guide for an easy reference!
- The Most Important Items to Include in a High Achiever’s Routine
- A Sauna and Cold Plunge Protocol to Optimize Body and Mind Recovery
- Six KEY Supplements that can Improve Mitochondrial Function
- What You Need to Know about Your Unique Physiology
- The TOP Foods to Eliminate for Optimal Health and Performance
Support our sponsors:
- Organifi makes some amazing juiced vegetable, fruit, and adaptogenic blends. I use Green and Red juice daily, and enjoy their Gold blend as often as I can. Gold now comes in a pumpkin spice flavor too! Head to https://organifi.com/muscle and use code MUSCLE for 20% off.