Why do we hit walls in training? Join Ben as he breaks down the importance of structure and alignment within the body, and what it took for him to gain true efficiency and results within his body.
In this solocast, you will learn:
- How to achieve “unconscious competence” so that you can get maximum results.
- Why you should spend more time on your weaknesses.
- The importance of neural priming and relearning movement patterns.
- Why working hard is not always the answer.
- When to use high frequency in training.
- Why stability, foundations, and intentionality are important to overcoming training plateaus and achieving true excellence.
Today’s podcast is sponsored by UCAN SuperStarch®. UCAN allows you to increase performance without the big spikes in blood sugar that can lead to a crash. SuperStarch® is an ultra long acting polysaccharide chain that is broken down slowly for sustained energy release and maximal performance.
Head over to UCAN.co/muscleintelligence and use the code MUSCLE for 20% off your next order.
This SuperStarch® can be added to your current intra workout shake to improve performance and decrease the post workout crash. It may also assist to mitigate the negative muscle wasting effects of excessively high cortisol.