Today’s interview is on an array of subject matter that both those competing at an elite level, as well as those aspiring to be high-performers, can get a tremendous amount of value from.
In this all-encompassing conversation with Dr. John Connor, we cover the best practices for pre-competition preparation, as well as appropriate training progressions. Dr. Connor dives deep into weight cutting, including cutting-edge therapies and a protocol for reloading.
Dr. Connor is the Co-Founder of the Irish Strength Institute. He is currently involved with the pro-team at SBG Ireland which includes current and former MMA & UFC fighters Conor McGregor, Cathal Pendred, and Paddy Holohan. He has also designed programs and trained NFL players from the San Francisco 49ers, Oakland Raiders and the Green Bay Packers.
Dr. Connor holds a Masters degree in Exercise and Nutritional Sciences, and recently completed his PhD in the area of weight cutting for performance.
- The TOP Weight-Cutting Techniques and How to Reload after Weigh-In
- How to Balance Strength and Dynamic Training for High Performers
- The KEY Supplements and Drills to Incorporate Pre-Competition or Pre-Fight
- The Most Effective Protocols for Maximum Recovery
- A Programming Progression that is Applicable to EVERYONE
Learn more about Dr. John Connor:
Support our Sponsors:
- Heroic: my favorite app for wisdom and self-mastery – get a free two week trial + 3 of my favorite Philosopher’s Notes at heroic.us/mi