Today’s interview is with Dr. Doreen Saltiel, an outstanding resource in the process and nuance of optimizing testosterone levels. This episode is the ultimate guide on how to balance testosterone with lifestyle protocols, peptide options, and/or hormone replacement therapy.
By the end of this interview, you’ll know what your options are for treatment, how hormonal symptoms are implicated within ALL body systems, and the BEST action items for keeping testosterone at an optimal level as you move forward in your life.
As both an MD and functional medicine, Dr. Doreen Saltiel has been in her medical practice for almost 40 years, and is a leading expert on hormones. Dr. Saltiel currently practices functional medicine with an emphasis on both male and female hormonal health, as well as preventive cardiology. Dr. Saltiel is also board-certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, and is a Fellow of both the American College of Cardiology, as well as in Anti-Aging, Metabolic and Functional Medicine.
Plus, pick up the guide for an outline of the high-impact tools and action items from this episode.
- The Risks and Benefits of Pharmaceuticals and Peptide Testosterone Therapies
- KEY Steps to Address both Low and High Levels of Stress Hormones
- The Critical Three-Pronged Physical Connection You Should Know
- How to Balance Your Testosterone Levels for Optimum Health and Performance
- The Contributor to Metabolic and Insulin Risk Factors that No One Talks About
Learn more from Dr. Saltiel:
Support our sponsors:
- Organifi makes some amazing juiced vegetable, fruit, and adaptogenic blends. I use Green and Red juice daily, and enjoy their Gold blend as often as I can. Gold now comes in a pumpkin spice flavor too! Head to https://organifi.com/muscle and use code MUSCLE for 20% off.