After decades of coaching high-achievers, I’ve seen that the people who succeed simply commit and follow through. It’s not their skill level, talent, or predisposition for health and fitness. Instead it’s their character and integrity. It’s the whatever-it-takes attitude.
These men are also the ones I find myself continually inspired by. That’s why I just released a solocast on The Mindset for Exceptional Training – for these men and the ones who aspire to be like them.
- The most important thing to curate each day.
- The KEY step most people miss in the transformation process.
- How to balance rigidity and fluidity in your training.
- A framework for addressing and improving your weakest links.
- The ONE mistake you’re making in your mobility work.
Thank you to today’s show sponsor BiOptimizers! Get 10% off a Muscle Intelligence favorite, MassZymes, at masszymes.com/muscle with code MUSCLE10