How well you move is a MAJOR marker of longevity. This incorporates everything from your grip strength, to how adept you are at moving on and off of the ground without your hands. Training itself, but also movement in your daily life, should be purposeful.
Today, you’ll hear from Dr. Stuart McGill on how to keep the spine healthy as you age, Greg Roskopf on the incredible ways the musculoskeletal system influences your nervous system, Jay Campbell on a simple strategy to incorporate cardio into your workouts, and myself – I’ll debrief you on my top tips to build your legs.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- The Reason You MUST do Cardio
- How to Balance Joint Health and Heavy Lifting
- A Framework for MAXIMUM Leg Gains
- How Muscle Tone Affects Your Nervous System
– About Muscle Intelligence –
We are raising the standard of men in their prime by helping aspirational men optimize their health so they can live longer, lead from the front and perform at their best everyday.
Learn more: muscleintelligence.com/mipapply
Support our Sponsors:
- Get a 20% discount on all Organifi products at organifi.com/muscle
- Get a 10% discount on all BiOptimizers products at bioptimizers.com/muscle – use code MUSCLE10
Full episodes with Featured Guests:
- Back Pain Treatment, Prevention and Insights from Leading Spine Expert Dr. Stuart McGill
- Muscle Activation Techniques for Strength & Neuromuscular Function with Greg Roskopf
- How to Optimize Testosterone Levels for Longevity with Jay Campbell
- Training Toolkit to Build Leg Muscles Fast and Effectively
Join the Mission: