People often frame preparedness for exercise around warming up in the gym… While warm-ups are important, the concept of readiness goes much deeper: What are all the systems of my body that need to be properly prepared, to make my training the most effective it can possibly be?
A fully optimized pre-workout protocol needs to consider everything from nutrient delivery into cells, to adequate ranges of motion at ALL involved joints, to balancing levels of excitatory & inhibitory neurotransmitters.
Today’s solocast offers a fully customizable framework around supplemental routines, injury prevention techniques, and performance-boosting tactics to adequately prepare you for top training results. Don’t forget your copy of the episode guide.
- The Most Effective Pre-Workout Supplementation Program
- How to Avoid Disproportionate Body Part Dominance
- Warm Up Exercises to Encourage Maximum Training Effectiveness
- The BIG Levers to Help you Avoid Injuries and Setbacks
- How to Determine Your Own Need for Carbohydrates
Support our sponsors:
- BiOptimizers MassZymes proteolytic enzymes are my top recommended supplement to clientele, the Muscle Intelligence Community, and to anyone looking to upgrade their digestion and overall health. Get MassZymes at https://masszymes.com/muscle and save 10% with code MUSCLE10