Most men my age had similar upbringings: “Suck it up. Be tough. Anger is bad. Aggression? Even worse.”
As we grew up, we were encouraged to stifle that which makes us men and as a result, many have opted for convenience and comfort over challenge and growth.
That’s why I’m excited to share today’s amazing conversation with Ray “Cash” Care, which will help you break out of that box, turn rage and aggression into your greatest gift, explore outside the boundaries you set in your mind, and discover who you truly are.
The conversation explains how to be a true masculine leader and have a greater impact on those around you… even if you’re feeling lethargic, unmotivated or complacent.
Ray is a Navy Seal veteran, amazing human, and instructor of the Modern Day Knight Project… But above all, he’s a man who has overcome substantial adversity and come out the other side.
This will light a fire in your belly. Throw on your headphones and have a listen.
- The T.E.A.M. Framework for Success
- How to Structure Your Day for Maximum Growth
- The BEST Positive Way of Channeling Aggression
- How to Break Free from Mental Boundaries
- Five Tips to Become a Strong Male Role Model
Get your free copy of today’s episode guide at https://muscleintelligence.com/learn
Connect with Ray “Cash” Care:
Support our Sponsors:
- I’ve been recently loving Organifi’s new Chaga Chai, and am using it to replace coffee some mornings. Get 20% off this delicious blend, as well as my other favorites, with code MUSCLE at organifi.com/muscle.
Muscle Intelligence has opened the doors temporarily for new members ready to start in January 2023. We train Champions. If you’re interested, click here to see if you qualify.