Today on the show we have a Q&A session with fitness coach, Chris Spearman. Chris and Ben take this opportunity to share some of the things that they have had on their minds and been talking about in their time together recently. They discuss the idea of community building towards a common goal, aims that reach beyond your personal ambitions and how to be of best service to all those around you. This ties into the conversation about entrepreneurship and online business and how to set yourself apart from the many others that might be trying to do something similar to you in the online space. From there, Ben and Chris segue into a section on mindfulness, meditation, and Dharma before underlying the importance of clear expectations and communication. The last part of the episode is spent considering the place of money in this discussion and how impact and empowerment can trump financial gains when positioned correctly.
Remember to visit out great show sponsor BLUblox for the best range of blue-light blocking eyewear available and receive a 15% discount when you use the code ‘muscle‘ at checkout!
- Building a tight-knit circle of expertise and authenticity around yourself. [1:23]
- Adjusting identities and working hard for something beyond the immediate. [9:48]
- Ben’s lifelong goal to help and love people around him. [16:53]
- How to separate yourself as an online business coach or entrepreneur. [21:21]
- The neuroscience behind meditation and mindfulness practices. [26:35]
- Clearly defining expectations at the beginning of any kind of relationship. [31:13]
- Language, communication and opening the door to better conversations. [37:29]
- Money mindsets the influence of our thoughts and speech. [44:18]
- Impact and empowerment; the best service and value to those around you. [47:19]
- Redirecting negativity and animosity into something positive and transformative. [54:17]
Related Links/Products Mentioned