Today on our Q&A episode we are breaking down a whole lot of subjects for your listening pleasure and health benefit. We are discussing the new documentary that everyone is talking about called The Game Changers, which aspects of your health to address first, sleep cooling systems, training volume, some upcoming events for Ben and taking a break from social media. Not too many surprises when it comes to Ben and Ashleigh’s perspectives on the vegan argument in The Game Changers and our hosts break down exactly why a more balanced diet is better for almost all people.
They also discuss why most diets that border on the extreme side are probably not great for general health and should probably only be used at certain times. Ben talks about how different our bodies are and the approaches that suit different people in balancing, maintaining and improving our wellness and strength. The last part of the episode is used to contemplate our usage of social media and the good that taking a break from overuse can provide. For all of this and a bunch more, tune in!
Don’t forget to check out our great show sponsors chiliTechnology and use the code ‘musclesleep’ at checkout for a 15% discount!
- The Game Changers documentary and considering the vegan argument. [2:30]
- Some objective comments on vegan diets and replacing meat protein. [7:46]
- Looking at the harmful sides of other diets such as keto and carnivore. [10:07]
- Our moral and personal attachments to what we eat and what it says about us. [12:52]
- Addressing stress, exercise, and nutrition in order to lose body fat. [16:16]
- The upcoming Muscle Camp and why you should definitely try to sign up! [22:03]
- Training volume in pursuit of muscle mass, longevity and weight loss. [27:47]
- Cooling systems for sleep; chiliPAD vs Ooler. [32:08]
- The single-day seminar that Ben is hosting in Vancouver soon! [38:11]
- Habit of the week! Taking a social media break. [38:52]
- Ben’s own social media sabbatical and what he is planning. [42:41]
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- Pure Fitness
- Torque Barbell
- System Fitness
- The Game Changers
- Muscle Camps
- Oura Ring
- West Coast Iron
- Muscle Intelligence Podcast on Instagram
- Digital Minimalism