We’ve got another Q&A episode with Ashleigh VanHouten and we kick off the conversation with gratitude, sharing about our tendency to become entitled when we have immediate access to everything all the time and how we need to generate a daily attitude of thankfulness. Self-acceptance also plays a big role because your ability to love yourself will inevitably trickle down to how you treat the people around you and how you influence your environment with positive or negative energy.
Later we transition into our main topic for today – peptides, discussing what they are, how they can be manipulated for health optimization and how you might go about getting hold of them. We talk all things Thymosin, Epitalon, Ipamorelin and Tesamorelin and Ben shares about the results he has seen and heard from others, including their antiaging and tissue recovery properties. Ever wondered why Ben trained barefoot most of the time? Today he gives you a thorough explanation and some helpful advice if you’d like to be better connected to mother earth in this way!
- Entitlement, taking access for granted and committing yourself daily to gratitude. [6:57]
- Learning to love yourself first and generating gratitude at will. [10:25]
- What peptides are, how manipulating them can be beneficial and getting hold of it. [16:10]
- Combining Thymosin α1 with Epitalon and the pros of Ipamorelin and Tesamorelin. [19:40]
- A peptide that beats Botox and one that helps the recovery of soft tissue post-surgery. [25:28]
- Training barefoot, guidelines for getting started and the best shoes from Vivobarefoot. [29:15]
- How Muscle Intelligence is evolving and all the great things you can look forward to. [38:04]
- And much more!
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- Health Optimisation Summit
- London Real
- Ketogenic Muscle Building Program
- Hypertrophy Mastery
- MI40 Foundation
- MI40 Xtreme
- The Incredible Bulk