Today’s episode offers a unique insight into best practices to sharpen your focus, learning capacity, and overall intelligence… I often view intelligence in terms of that of a muscle – trainable, but also subject to atrophy if underused. If you seek to not only maintain, but improve on, your mental capacities as you age, this interview is a must-listen.
Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman joins me on the Muscle Intelligence Podcast today, for an episode that will push your limits of your own perceived brainpower. Dr. Kaufman, within his well-developed philosophies and witty, relatable manner, offers an approach to mental and creative performance that will leave you wanting to explore more.
Dr. Kaufman is a cognitive scientist and humanistic psychologist exploring the mind, creativity, and the depths of human potential. He is a professor at Columbia University and founder and director of the Center for the Science of Human Potential. He also hosts the #1 psychology podcast in the world— The Psychology Podcast— which was included in Business Insider’s list of “9 podcasts that will change how you think about human behavior.”
- How to Train Your Mind and Stay Sharp as You Age
- The Important Factor to Improve Your Productivity
- The ONE Trait Most Correlated with Increasing Creativity
- How to Pull Yourself Out of Perfectionist Tendencies
- The Tool to Hone Your Focus Despite Increasing Distractions
Plus, get your FREE copy of the episode guide, as a downloadable reference of the key points and implementable actions from this interview.
Learn more about Dr. Kaufman:
- The Psychology Podcast
- Center for Human Potential
- Choose Growth by Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman
Support Our Sponsors:
- Get 25% off of pure, organic mushroom powders from Real Mushrooms. Adaptogenic, medicinal mushrooms can help support cognition, recovery, immunity, and energy levels. Head to https://realmushrooms.com/ben to get hooked up!