I receive countless questions from podcast listeners and Muscle Intelligence Community members who remain convinced that their genetics are responsible for the challenges they experience with building muscle – that they “can’t” grow their delts, chest, or hamstrings because their body just “isn’t built for it.”
Good news: you are NOT your genetics. Although your body type can often determine which exercises are the biggest levers for you to pull for hypertrophy, ANYone has the ability to build EVERY body part. If you’ve been unsuccessful so far, it’s just because you don’t know how… yet.
Today’s solocast debunks commonly-held beliefs around hypertrophy, and gives you a framework to build muscle effectively and sustainably – no matter what your body type is. The key action items are also summarized in a Customized Hypertrophy PDF guide. Get your copy at muscleintelligence.com/learn.
- How to Build Muscle Effectively at Any Age
- A Simple Technique to Create Massive Results
- How to Select Exercises Based on Your Individual Body Type
- The BIG Levers to Improve your Training and Avoid Injury
- A Process for Building the Stubborn Body Parts that Refuse to Grow
Support our sponsors:
- Get 25% off of pure, organic mushroom powders from Real Mushrooms. Adaptogenic, medicinal mushrooms can help support cognition, recovery, immunity, and energy levels. Head to https://realmushrooms.com/ben to get hooked up!