Interested in accessing movement fluidity, optimal performance, and nervous system synergy in your own training or your athletes’ training? Both high achievers AND coaches can learn a lot from Andy O’Brien, a strength and health performance coach of over 25 years who has worked with numerous Olympic Gold Medalists, World Champions, and Major Sport MVPs.
Andy and Ben delve in to everything from physical programming and systems, to the importance of both curiosity and accountability. Don’t miss out on this important conversation that touches on ALL aspects of sports and training — physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Tune in to master:
- Basic premises that can be applied to ANY athlete’s programming.
- What athlete compensation is + the negative and positive sides of it.
- When to practice consistent humility.
- How to define KPIs for individual athletes (including yourself).
- Why parasympathetic and sympathetic synergism are imperative for high performers.
Learn more about Andy: